The Upson County Water Department's goal is to provide the best water service possible to our customers at reasonable rates.
Consumer Confidence Report
The Upson County Water Department publishes a Consumer Confidence Report each year for the previous year. The 2018 Report will be for 2017.
You can now pay your Upson County utility bills online. Signup is very easy and paying your bill is fast and convenient. In order to sign up, you will need information from your county water bill or your county sanitation bill. View instructions (PDF) on signing up. View current water rates. If you are having difficulty signing up, Please call Stephanie Gradick at 706-646-5463 for assistance. Please have a copy of your water or sanitation bill with you prior to calling. We cannot assist you unless you have this.
Start New Water Service
For your convenience, If you need to establish new water service you may print the residential and commercial water service application (PDF) and bring it with you to our department. If we can be of service to you please feel free to contact us at any time.
Upson County is currently under a level two drought response. The level two drought response schedule is as follows:
- Even-numbered and unnumbered addresses may water only on Wednesdays and Saturdays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
- Odd-numbered addresses may water only on Thursdays and Sundays, before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.
Prohibited Outdoor Water Uses Include
- Non-commercial pressure washing
- Non-Commercial vehicle washing, including charity and fundraising car washes
- The use of fire hydrants, except for firefighting, public health, safety or flushing
- Washing hard surfaces
- Water for ornamental purposes
Note: Online bill pay only applies to Upson County unincorporated residents.